Executive Leadership Coach, Motivational Keynote Speaker, Personal Branding Expert, Former Fortune 100 Executive
With 20 years of experience leading in big corporations such as Procter & Gamble and Bristol-Myers Squibb – where she was responsible for billion-dollar brands – Brenda understands the challenges that leaders face on their journeys to higher-level corporate positions.
When asked what her purpose is, Brenda shares, “I am grateful for the ability to help clients and audiences achieve their fullest potential. My mission with every single person I work with, and with every audience I address, is to help them embrace a new mindset and to take action fueled by possibility. It’s about creating the strong leadership brand they want for themselves, both on the inside and the outside, to help them reach even higher levels of success.”
Here are some of the top reasons why clients engage Brenda as an executive coach, keynote speaker, and corporate trainer:
- Over the years, 97% of Brenda’s corporate clients have engaged her repeatedly, often to provide a variety of services across multiple locations.
- As a Certified Executive Leadership Coach, she has coached 1,000 senior leaders from 60 nationalities across 70 industries.
- As a keynote motivational speaker who inspires and “entertrains” audiences with her humorous and interactive presentations, Brenda has spoken to tens of thousands around the globe for corporate clients located across six continents.
- She holds the Certified Global Speaking Professional designation – a title that only a handful of speakers worldwide have attained – demonstrating her ability to engage and address multi-cultural audiences across the globe.
- Brenda is recognized by Thinkers50 as a World Leader in Coaching, and her unique blend of leadership and branding has also resulted in her being consistently ranked by Global Gurus as both a Top 10 Professional Coach and a Top 10 Branding Expert.
- Brenda holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and has authored several books that have won almost 50 national and international book awards.
- With offices in both the U.S. and Asia, and given Brenda’s vast international experience, she coaches and speaks both in person and virtually with clients all across the globe.
Today, as a Certified Global Leadership Coach, Brenda is fortunate to be consistently ranked among the top 10 coaches in the world and also recognized by Thinkers50 as a Leading Global Coach.
Brenda is regularly engaged to inspire and motivate audiences at conferences, corporations, and conventions all over the world as one of a handful of Global Certified Speaking Professionals.
Contact us today!
Contact me today to book a free discovery call. I look forward to connecting with you soon!