Experiential Learning Programs
Engage Brenda to help YOU™ and your company succeed in today’s ever-evolving work world.
To book Brenda for your next event, fill in the contact form below.
The workplace landscape is continuously and rapidly changing.
Our 24/7 connected world never stops, resulting in late-night calls, early morning meetings, and longer workweeks across the globe.
Some of us are working from home and some of us are working from an office or satellite – or a hybrid situation. That means trying to collaborate across geographies with little or no face-to-face interaction.
Add to that the most diverse work force in the history of the modern world, and it can easily start to feel chaotic, disconnected, and overwhelming … which means productivity can take a hit.
These changes are here to stay – they aren’t going away. And there are inevitably more changes coming. We need to take action – and now.
But, how do you lead yourself and others to achieve success in this brave new landscape?
Companies, team leaders, and Human Resource professionals are all looking for ways to stay ahead of the game. But who do you turn to for solutions?
Brenda Bence has the answers to these challenges, and more.
As an experienced international leader herself, she understands today’s changing landscape and has been a successful trainer, running workshops / experiential learning programs for global companies all around the world, to help participants rise to these challenges and thrive.
As a Global Certified Speaking Professional, a Global Gurus Top 10 Executive Coach, and a Thinkers50 World Leader in Coaching, Brenda has created a comprehensive suite of interactive leadership development programs. From the C-Suite to the Senior Leadership Team to Middle-Managers and beyond, Brenda can help YOU™ and your teams bust through today’s uncertainties and complexities to build inspiring leadership brands that prepare you for success, no matter what challenges lie ahead.
When you engage Brenda for your next program—either in person or online—you will:
- Help leaders, teams, and employees adapt to today’s changing workplace environment.
- Embrace the mindset shifts that produce long-term, positive sustainable changes in behavior.
- Access a full treasure chest of proven tips, tools, and techniques to help you and your employees attain a more balanced approach to work and life.
- Develop immediately useful and sustainable skills to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Feel empowered and ready to confidently lead yourself and others into an uncertain future.
Learn more about Brenda’s most popular proprietary leadership programs by clicking on these links below.
- Master the Brand Called YOU ™® How you define and communicate your leadership personal brand makes the difference between success and failure in today’s fast-paced, unpredictable world.
- Master the “Inside Job” of Leadership What do you do when nobody knows what to do? In the face of unsettling times, get answers to the most common questions asked during a crisis and walk away with hands-on and immediately applicable solutions to addressing uncertainty—in yourself and others.
- Choose to Challenge: Disrupting YOU ™®(Diversity & Inclusion) How do you cut through the confusion of today’s increasingly diverse world and learn to navigate your way to success on a global scale?
- How to Achieve Workplace Wellness—for YOU ™®(Part One) Self-leadership is the highest form of all leadership which is why it’s so important to look after your own wellbeing. Learn how to take charge of your own wellness, which can make the difference between personal success and failure.
- How to Achieve Workplace Wellness—for Those You Lead (Part Two) Today more than ever, team members are facing greater mental and emotional challenges. Learn the key tools you can implement on the job to lead others through challenging times, resulting in better overall employee wellbeing.
- Boost Your Executive Presence Send the right signals, influence others, and get better results at work.
- Would YOU Want to Work for YOU ™®? Learn key tips, tools, and techniques to inspire loyalty as a leader, drive employee performance, and become the motivational leader everybody wants to work for.
- The Art and Science of Inspirational Leadership Top lessons learned from Executive Coaching about how to become more inspiring , both as a leader of yourself and of others..
- Managing Tough Feedback and the Art of Listening How to propel your career forward by turning feedback into a powerful productivity improvement tool and building better relationships through active listening.
- On-the-Job Coaching for Greater Success in Leading Others Embrace powerful steps to becoming a more competent and effective leader-coach at work.
Brenda’s programs can be structured in the duration that works best for you and your needs (online or in-person).
Discover Brenda's Programs
Popular Experiential Learning Programs
Watch videos on some of the topics Brenda covers in her programs
Here’s what a few of Brenda’s clients say about her training programs
“I have been to many executive coaching and senior leadership courses and have found Brenda’s to be amongst the best! She is truly committed to helping participants achieve breakthroughs to greater success, wherever they may be in their phase in life or professional career.“
“Brenda is an exceptional facilitator and coach. Every session consistently receives overwhelming positive feedback from participants. She and her team are very responsive and professional. Always a pleasure working with her.“
“Brenda was so engaging and the training was very enjoyable! Definitely one of the best programs I’ve attended. A MUST-ATTEND for all executives!“
Top Reasons to Hire Brenda for a Corporate Learning Program:
- Brenda is a corporate trainer and program facilitator who gets you RESULTS. What she shares is immediately applicable to the work your teams are doing, so you will see outcomes as soon as they return to work.
- Whether online or in person, Brenda’s hands-on approach gives each participant “roll-up-your-sleeves” exercises that put theory instantly into action.
- Brenda either travels to you—saving you the time and money of sending your group elsewhere—or delivers interactive programs online, so that your group can learn in the comfort of their offices or homes.
- Brenda uses a variety of different methodologies to get all participants involved and collaborating.
- She uses a number of before-, during-, and after-program training aids to assure long-term success and learning that “sticks.”
- Brenda is easy to work with, enthusiastic about inspiring leadership and branding, and has an approachable, entertaining style.
- Brenda has been trusted as a trainer across the globe by many of the world’s most recognized companies, 95% of which engage her services repeatedly.
Engage Brenda for your next Event!
Fill out this form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
The most important form of leadership is self-leadership. Embrace these top 15 behaviors to lead yourself better and achieve greater success. Learn More >
Get your free gift here
Sign up for Brenda's newsletter, and receive her "Inspired Mindset" Toolbox with 7 powerful tips to help strengthen your mindset and build an inspiring brand. Learn More >